These muffins are the first things I attempted to bake. They have never failed which gave me the courage to keep on baking.. the result of further baking has sometimes been just as successful and sometimes not!
But practice makes perfect, right?
I make these for birthdays as well as long travels in the car.
The kids love helping me when I bake these, both as they like to do the measuring but also because they love to lick the spoons etc. once I finish.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 5 dl. Flour
- 4 dl. Sugar
- 220 gr. Butter or margarine
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda (bicarbonate soda)
- 100 gr. Finely chopped plain chocolate
- 180 gr. Plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. Instant coffee
- Grind the coffee and mix it to the yogurt.
- Start off by mixing sugar, butter and eggs together in a mixer. Once that’s nicely blended add the rest of the ingredients. The chocolate goes in last.
- Line muffin cases on a oven tray. Put a generous tablespoon of the dough into each case.
- Bake in a 180°c preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until they have a nice golden colour.